• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading up next friday to cabin on jessie just wondering if anybody is catching anything on jessie or bowstring. looking for crappie or walleye bite. Any info would be great.

The Cappie have been a little tight lipped lattley but if you try the shore lines in the 14 to 18 foot range the Perch and Northerns are staying active and in these same ares just before dark you should pickup a few Walleyes.

------------------
Fred's Bait
FredsBait.com - Click Here.
E-mail - [email protected]
Phone - 218-246-8710

Bill Powell- Are you talking about fishing on jessie or bowstring in 14-18 feet of water? also, what type of lures and bait have they been biting on. thanks

[This message has been edited by T-ROY (edited 01-27-2004).]

T-ROY,
We have been geting some crappies, with some perch and walleyes mixed in, in the deep holes on jessie and bowstring.Perch and norterns outside the weedlines during the day. Small fat heads and tiny crappie minnows seem to work the best. Maybe I'll see you out on jessie this weekend. I would bring a sled or wheeler.

------------------
jessieview.com

Tim O Thanks for the info.I drive right by your place on the way to the cabin.Some time I`ll stop in and talk fishin. We`re up on the north west end of the lake.Good Luck Fishin!

T-ROY,
Did you come up last weekend? We did okay on sat. for crappies and perch on Jessie. Made it around ok with 4wheel drive pickups on the whole lake.

------------------
jessieview.com

Look out, Jessie Lake Outdoor News lake of the week!!! Nice web site Tim O. Good rates for snowmobilers interested in a place to stay also. Good luck at the resort!!!

You still might be able to use the public access. We have been driving all over the lake with 4 wheel drive. I do keep a road plowed out to our rental houses in front of the resort. We charge 5 bucks a car for anyone not staying here.

------------------
jessieview.com

Tim O- Heading up friday night to the cabin.Just wondering if you have an access to the lake and how much you charge?Thanks for the info.Good Luck Fishin!