• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

To the guy's in the green Blazer . I don't know if you think you own the lake but guess what none of us do . When you almost hit our fishouse with you Blazer you did not impress my wife or myself . Your tire tracks were 7 feet away . Than you had the the nerve to park so close to my pickup I would have had to back up to leave the lake . You only moved it later for a wind break . My wife was the only reason you did not get a good butt chewing . It looked to me that your age was almost 60 so you should have know better .I guess you were trying to impress your younger friends that came before you . At least they were courteous enough to park away from us . I dont mind people fishing close . Last year there were four groups fishing the same area and you would be supprised how small this world is when you get to talking to people and finding out they know the same people you do . You also learn different fishing technique's . My advice is next time stop and ask if a person minds that you fish that close . By the way we caught three perch and one small northern .

Amen!! These must be the same guys that tried to run us off Winnie last year with their jerkbaits because we were drifting in an area they wanted to fish.

Take heed folks, the lakes are all big enough to accomidate you but life is too short to act that way.

Good fishing and good times!

Thus my favorite saying "10,000 acres of lake and you have to fish in my back pocket" dont you just LOVE it when that happens...

How has the bite been on bowstring? Was up and fished a couple small lakes in the area with little success, never got to bowstring and plan on hitting it in a week or two. Any reports would be great, specifics not necessary, just wondering if they are biting.
Thanks

I fished on Bowstring three times this year . First trip just before Christmas I caught two Walleye's . One was a little over 5 lbs and one was just under 4 lbs . Some friends of mine were catching a few crappies same time by my house a some of them were close to a pound . Six feet of the bottom in 27 feet of water . The next two trips were not so hot . Except my temper !!! Try glow hooks (green) for crappies and for walleye's try (white) glow with a (green) spot at the top . If you want e-mail me and I will put you on the spot . [email protected]
Brad sr