• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

We have a cabin on chase and I have fished there a million times in the summer, but never in the winter. The only time we are up there in the winter is when we are on our way to LOW or winni. I guess I have never seen anyone out there in the winter. Any of you guys from the area ever give it a try. I will post next time we are coming up, and if anyone is interested we could meet for a cold one or two at blueberry bowl.

Scott

A buddy of mine has been out there spearing and doing some walleye fishing, with minimal results from what he's said. I've talked to a couple other guys who spear out there and same report.....real slow. I think there's so much deep water out there it's pretty tough to fish. I've never heard of anyone catching crappies out there in the winter, but I know there's some nice one's in there. With Moose to the north of you and some of the other smaller panfish lakes around Moose, you'd be better off fishing any of the lakes north of you. Just my opinion.

bmc