• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing report for 12-05
I fished Winni again yesterday with good results but you had to move from hole to hole six here four there seemed the pattern in about ten feet of water. I don’t seem to catch many true jumbo’s in this early season shallow water like there is out on the main lake humps later on but there are lots of numbers if I can get my limit between eight to ten inches I’m satisfied. Once these are cleaned and fried they make some of the best table fare. I like to put a tip-up out when I’m in this shallow water and most times will end up with a couple northerns in the five pound range one pole jigging for Perch is enough any ways. I chatted with a few spearers and seems many have seen a Musky that is believed to be between fifty-five to sixty inches so check your target twice. The north end of Bowstring seems to be getting popular in the evenings might have to check that out soon to see what the buzz is all about.

------------------
Bill Powell
www.fredsbait.com
218-246-8710
[email protected]

Bill, I've heard from many guys that the bite is on on Bowstring. Is that a sunrise/sunset kinda bite out there? Cut foot was slow on Saturday but should pick up soon, maybe even now. Get em while it's hot.

There were 5 inches of very nice ice out over Cut Foot. I've been out all over and it was the nicest ice I've seen yet. I wasn't worried about walking out there, I don't like it when all those wheelers are out there that early though.

sounds like there picken a few crappie and eyes around sunrise and sunset and perch during the day time but not to fast and furyest. The cold weather thats coming is sure good news the ice sounds kinda thin on cutfoot longways off on foot after dark.Lotsa people with wheel houses getting itchey feet too.

Bill Powell