• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last I had heard it was way down and as green as pea soup. Did the resent rains help any??? I will be heading up to my parents cabin in July. I hope to be able to cast for Bass/Norterns and pull in a few crappies at night.....Of course I plan on bringing up the 4 wheeler to do a little riding too.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.

I'll let you know next week. I'll be Feeeshin Wed & Thurs then off to Deer Lake for the Weekend to hopefully pound the water for some Ski's.
I did hear the water levels have come up considerably due to the recent rainfall.

I hope it has come up, as I hope to reel in some of those little northerns that lake is famous for. I have been getting quite a few requests for me to smoke some up.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.

• 2 weeks later...

WENT UP TO LAKE VERMILLION AND CAUGHT SOME CRAPPIES AND NORTHERNS LAST WEEKEND THIS WEEK ON SUGAR LAKE CAUGHT CRAPPIES AND ONE WALLEYE. WENT OVER HILL CITY CAUGHT SOME CRAPPIES AND NORTHERNS WATER DEPTH 10 TO 12 FT. USING TUBE JIGS IN ALL SORTS OF COLORS,MOSTLY GREEN. WALLEYES IN THE AREA ARE DEEP ANY WHERE FROM 20 TO 35 FT. DEEP USING CRAWLERS OR LEECHES ON LINDY RIGS.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398

Just got back from a weekend of fishing on Vermillion. The Northerns were kind of slow, crappies were bitting from about 2000 to 2030.... They were not jumping in the boat, but we had fun anyway.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.