• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Was up at my parents cabin this past weekend. We tried both crappie and northerns with no luck. Seems to be still too cold for the fish to bite. Hope it warms up before we go up again.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Biggestfish,

Are you sure your fishing in the right areas?? tongue.gif J/K... Your Dad and I didn't have much luck either. I caught a 4 1/2 pound LGM Bass and your Dad caught a 2+ pounder on Bass opener. The crappies and sunnies are nowhere to be found. I tried for some Eyes but didn't have any success using seined (sp) shiners from JJ. But as usual, you can throw nearly everything and still catch the infamous snaggle toothed, hammer handle northerns mad.gif!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the water temps have warmed up good. Had a good time out fishing this weekend (Although I was not exactly fishing in the Remer area), and remember kids...don't forget to bring the net...because you don't know when you are going to get the BIG one. wink.gif

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.