• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm going up to the remer area next week, is anybody catching panfish in the shallows yet or haven't they come in yet. i stay at big sand but i fish nearly all the lakes in the area. any info would help.

HI TRZ, PANFISHING IS SLOW JUST LIKE WALLEYE FISHING IS. I CAUGHT A FEW CRAPPIES IN LITTLE SAND LAST WEEK. THE CRAPPIES WHERE IN 6 TO 8 FT. IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF LITTLE SAND. I WAS FISHING LEECH LAST NIGHT WITH A FRIEND AND WE CAUGHT 2 WALLEYE'S IN ABOUT 11 FT. OF WATER THE WATER TEMP IS IN THE HIGHT FORTIES YET. WE NEED LOTS OF WARM WEATHER.
THE FISHING REPORT ON LEECH IS VERY SLOW THIS WEEKEND.WINNIE IS PRODUCING A GOOD NUMBER OF WALLEYE'S BEING CAUGHT IN BOWENS BAY AND THE GAP AND THE DISHES.
SO GOOD FISHING THIS WEEKEND AND GIVE ME A CALL.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398