• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looked for crappies and sunfish last Thursday and Friday morning. Nothing... at least I got some more fill in the driveway to get those low spots that showed up due to all the rain. I hit many lakes around the area and all were around 40-42 degrees. Skipping this weekend, hopefully we'll be hitting them Memorial Day weekend. Since I am a seasonal resident up there, I would appreciate any updates on water temps and crappie activity. If they start bighting on one lake, that means they should start bighting on the others too... so you don't have to give away your spot, just let me know if they start moving shallow.
Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

water is still really cool, warmed up to about 53, 54 by the end of the weekend. On the lake we fish, still haven't seen the crappies move in. Maybe this weekend we'll finally get some action. How about Sand, anyone getting any panfish yet?

I fished Lake Vermillion near Remer last weekend and had absolutely no luck catching crappies or sunnies. My in-laws have a cabin on the lake and have been there for many years. We can usually find'em but not last weekend. I did catch a (approximate) 4.5 pound Large Mouth Bass on Bass opener. Other than that the only thing biting were the snaggle toothed hammer handle northerns mad.gif. I didn't have a thermometer so I can't tell you exactly what the temps were but the water felt real cold.

WATER TEMPS TODAY ON A COUPLE OF LAKES AROUND REMER WHERE 61 TO 63.5 DEGREES. THE FISHING IS STILL SLOW, WINNIE SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE THIS WEEKEND. LEECH IS LIKE THE DEAD SEA AT TIMES. SO OTHER THEN THAT NOT BAD WEATHER.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398

WATER TEMPS TODAY ON A COUPLE OF LAKES AROUND REMER WHERE 61 TO 63.5 DEGREES. THE FISHING IS STILL SLOW, WINNIE SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE THIS WEEKEND. LEECH IS LIKE THE DEAD SEA AT TIMES. SO OTHER THEN THAT NOT BAD WEATHER.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398