• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looked for crappies and sunfish last Thursday and Friday morning. Nothing... at least I got some more fill in the driveway to get thoughs low spots that showed up due to all the rain. I hit many lakes around the area and all were around 40-42 degrees. Skipping this weekend, hopefully we'll be hitting them memorial day weekend. Since I am a seasonal resident up there, I would appreciate any updates on water temps and crappie acivity. If they start bighting on one lake, that means they should start bighting on the others too... so you don't have to give away your spot, just let me know if they start moving shallow.
thanks!

please delete this post walleye... it's a duplicate and the spelling is not up to snuff.
thanks

WATER TEMP ON LEECH LAKE WAS ABOUT THE SAME THIS WEEKEND. MY FRIEND AND I WHERE OUT ON LEECH WE FISHED BATTLE POINT, SUGAR, RED ROCK, AND ONLY CAUGHT A COUPLE WALLEYE'S. IT WAS NICE UNTIL THE AFTERNOON WHEN IT STARTED RAINING AGAIN ON SATURDAY. SUNDAY MORNING WAS COLD BUT THE AFTERNOON WARM UP AND NO WIND. HOPEFULLY THE WATER TEMP. WILL WARM UP AND THE WALLEYE'S START SMACKING.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398