• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anybody been fishing on washburn lately? I have not had the time to get out lately and am just wondering if anybody is getting any "eyes" and where and how.

• 2 weeks later...

HI DREW, WALLEYE HERE HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO GET BACK TO YOU FIXING THE HOUSE. I HAVEN'T FISHED WASHBURN AT ALL, I HAVE HEARD A LITTLE ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN FISHING EVENINGS DOWN BY LONGVILLE MOST OF THE TIME AND CATCHING A FEW WALLEYE'S SO IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA GIVE ME A CALL AND I'LL TELL YOU WHERE TO GO.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN
Phone: (218) 566-2398

thanks for the info walleye, I'm not sure yet if I'm coming up to your neck of the woods or if I should fish Mille lacs. Maybe I'll just go pheasant hunting instead.

WALLEYE, do you ever fish big Sand? i've been there many times in the spring but never winter and was wondering if you knew were they are in the winter?

HI TRZ, I HAVE FISHED BIG SAND IN THE WINTER
COUPLE OF TIMES. BUT I HAVEN'T DONE WELL, I USUALLY FISH LONG LAKE NEAR REMER, OR I FISH OVER IN HILL CITY AREA DINNERPAIL LAKE. AND I FISH LEECH FOR WALLEYE'S NEAR BEAR ISLAND.THIS WINTER I AM GOING TO TRY OTHER SMALLER LAKES NEAR LONGVILLE AREA. SO I MIGHT SEE YOU ON THE ICE GOOD FISHING.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN

• 2 weeks later...

I have really had great success on big Sand in open water hope i can figure out the winter strategy. couldn't agree more on long, it seems to be making a comeback in the size of panfish. got some nice solid pound craps out there this spring, half pound sunnies too. didn't have the ambitin to make it back to spring lake. maybe next year. i too plan to hit some of the smaller not used lakes near longville next spring.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, TRZ
I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP ON MY FISHING REPORTS LATELY, BEEN HUNTING AND WORKING ON THE HOUSE AND I I'AM DONE NOW. WITH SNOW IT WON'T HELP THE LAKES THAT MUCH IT NEEDS TO CLEAR OFF AND GET COLD. SORRY EVERYBODY BUT WE NEED IT? I'AM STILL HERE IN REMER WAITNG TO GO ICE FISHING AND SNOWMOBILING THIS WINTER. MY WIFE CAN'T WAIT TO GO SNOWMOBILING SHE HAS A NEW SLED AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE SNOW. SO IF I DON'T SEE YOU ON THE LAKE ICE FISHING I'LL SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS RIDING THE SLEDS.
WALLEYE

------------------
Bob's Guide Service
Remer-Grand Rapids, MN