• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kabetogama Angling Adventures

Paul Waldowski

The video was great! I've fished Kabetogama for 35 years and have known Tim Watson for years. If they're biting on Kab, Tim knows where they are. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a guide on Kab or Namakan.

That is truly God's country up there! Tim and Wade are great guys, and they know their fishing! Thanks for the trip guys.

Great waters....Kabetogama & Namakan is more than great fishing, it's the surroundings and the increadible waterways and islands that make that area so increadible. The WALLEYES are bonus...GREAT video

Looks like you had a good time Chuck!
That video reminds me of a tip my Grandpa taught me, have that net in the water before you pull the fish to the boat :)

------------------
"Good fishin-Baaa"

Nice video guys! Looks like a lot of fun. Another true multi-species lake! Tough to beat walleyes, pike, smallies and slab crappies all in one day smile.gif

------------------
Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson
Pro Staff Coordinator
FishingMN Sponsors

Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Guided Ice Fishing and More...

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
Hot Bite Fishing- 256k High Speed - CLICK HERE

Hot Bite Fishing presents

Kabetogama Angling Adventures Hot Bite Fishing
by FishingMN Pro Staff:
Host - Chuck Nordahl
Wade & Tim Watson
Voyageurs Adventures

Watch as walleyes, smallies, pike, and 13" plus crappie are caught. Kabetogama is located in Voyageurs National park with miles upon miles of undeveloped Canadian shield shoreline and scenic islands all around. Wade Watson shows us how to go after deep walleyes.

This video is a current Hot Bite Fishing opportunity and was taken September 25th. Talk about having fun, Kabetogama was all of that and more. It's also a favorite for those who love kayaks and canoeing.

Want to be successful fishing on cold front bluebird sky days!! Wade shows you how to be productive under less than favorbale fishing conditions.

Kabetogama Angling Adventure Walleye, Smallie, Pike and 13+" Crappie Action- 256k High Speed - CLICK HERE
We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Click this link for slow speed telephone connections.

We now have added downloadable QuickTime movies!
Click here for QuickTime
If you do not have QuickTime you can download it at this link.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/

Dynamite information that can help you find fish, not to mention a lot of fun to watch.

FishingMinnesota.com will be posting Hot Bite Fishing ™ on a consistent basis. Look for new video features on a regular basis.

To inquire about advertising on our Hot Bite Fishing video segments please contact
Rick Paquin - [email protected] or
Pete Riola - [email protected]

Please, let us know what you think of this video right here?

Thanks for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated smile.gif