• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kristy

lollypop320

I was just wanted to let everyone know that Kristy passed away yesterday. Your thoughts and prayers were very kind. Thank you all for your support through this tough time.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.
Your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.
God Bless you and yours.
Twitter

I know it is a very difficult time you're going through and my heartfelt sympathy and best wishes are always with you.

That's very sad. I'm so sorry to hear it. It brings a tear to my eye.
May God bless you and help guide you through this tough time.

Mike Lee

That is terrrible news. Her family is in our prayers. Is this the same Kristy that Corey Bechtold posted about last week?

Kristy was a special kid, I am fortunate enough to have known her. I will never forget the Sunday before the accident how she schooled me at target practice with our bows. I joked around with her about how the deer would be in big trouble if they were walking around with little blue dots on them. My heart goes out to her family as they deal with their tragic loss.

God Bless.

Corey Bechtold

That is terrible news. My deepest sympathies for your loss. May God take good care of her and bless your family.

I hate to hear news like this! Way to young of a person to leave us!! My prayers are with her and your family.

I am very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with Kristy's family and friends.

------------------
Catch-N Tackle Field Staff
www.catch-n.com

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Borch

Very sad. Don't really know what to say to a tragedy like that. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

Scott

My deepest sympathy to you Corey and to Kristy's family. May God grant all of you peace and strength to deal with the difficult days ahead. Respectfully, Keith Forsberg aka:1DIRTBALL

Her are a couple of pictures of Kristy in the outdoors.

47b4d702b3127cceb764de7e126e0000001610
Kristy's trophy buck

47b4d702b3127cceb764d9c5524e0000001610
Kristy's archery doe hunt.

In remembrance of Kristy.

Corey Bechtold

My prayers go out to you and your family.

I can't imagine what's it like to lose a child...But I know several who have .....

May God be with You and your family !!!

She is in Good Hands and in Peace !

Tim

------------------
Brother Bro

Work Less Play More

What a terrible loss.
My deepest sympathies!
I hope you all will continue your bow hunt, and drop a trophy in Kristy's honor.
I have a feeling she will be right there with you.

Unc.

The outdoor world grieves. She is in all of our prayers.

------------------
My dad looks like Al Linder, does that make me a better fisherman?
I believe so.