• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Squeaky reel? Hot sauce!!!!!!!!

Mark Christianson

Well, I am sold. I have just used the Zebco reel oil for years. Seems to help a little for a while.

This weekend, FM'er Hawgtide showed me the light. I had a squeaking, grinding, howling, non-performing spinning reel.

A dab of Hot Sauce, and that reel was like new!
Don't kid yourself. Get a little bottle of that stuff, and your problems are gonna be solved!

Tabasco...... wink.gif Seriously, they are talking about Quantum Hot-Sauce. Moreexpensive than good Whiskey, but worth every nickel.

I respooled two of my A/G 6500 reels and lubed them with Hot Sauce. The stuff is the BEST! It bonds with the metal an really stays put. No dripping out.

OK, Where do I buy it???

I went to Joes Sporting Goods tonight thinking they had to have it.

Nope.

Hawgtide
Where do I find the Hot Sauce??????

I'm glad to hear guys are finding out about Hot Sauce. I the rep. company I field staff for has this brand. I know that it is more expensive than other lubricants, but it's well worth it. Both the reel grease and reel oil go a long way so use it very sparingly.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com

Anybody ever use it on their auto shotgun?
I had cold weather problems with my Beretta 390,and the Cabela's gun counter man swore by the hot sauce oil.