• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Have you seen this show???

mnvikingsfreak

"Samurai Sportsman" on the outdoor life channel I can't belive I wasted 3 minutes of my life watching this show anyone else seen this program?

Was it worse than that Dimestore Fisherman show? Watching those guys scream about an 18 ounce smallmouth made me feel like I do when I eat ice cream too fast, LOL.

Yea, i just watched that last night when he was fishing with Bill Dance. I personally thought it was dumb. But oh well.. Someone has to like it if it is still on the air.

Yep, wasted a few minutes of my time on it too. Came away from it with one question,"I wondered if the samuri sportsman would consider retroactive hari-kari?" After what I'd seen, it would be the honorable thing to do.lol

I watched 1 episode and saw him get tossed off of a bull in about 2.5 seconds so that was nice to see but I haven't watched it since. Talk about a waste of a half hour.