• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dry Ice

Paul Waldowski

Paul,
There is a place off of University Ave in St. Paul called Arctic Ice that has lots of it. We had a 3 day power outage a couple years ago and they saved the day and the food.

------------------
Good Fishin!
Crossin

Paul, its called Jason's Dry Ice. Their open at 7 am and off I94 Cretin Vandalia exit, about 1 1/2 blocks north of Univ Ave

there is a place about 1 or 2 blocks east of 35w, and about a block north of lake street. I foregot the name of the place, but I think it is called ace ice.

I have gotten it in the past in Bloomington.
Dixie Carbonic Inc.
9701 Penn Avenue South
Bloomington 952.346.8150

Hey Paul,
They use to sell dry ice at Roy's bait shop on Highway 7. Don't know for sure if they still do or not .

Jig em, Dixie Carbonic moved down to Burnsville last summer... they are off cty rd 42 towards savage... ask for Steven Katzman... he will give you a decent deal most likely... just ask for any broken or small pieces... they work just as good and they would have been waste for them and it may end up being free.