• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Short Notice: Looking to fish w/son tomorrow

Greetings,
I know this is short notice, but I'd like to take my 6 year old son fishing tomorrow (Saturday). A few years back I took my father to Mille Lacs lake and we found a place to rent a small boat and motor. Is this type of thing still available in the area? I'm only looking for a few hours and type/size fish isn't all that important.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have. I'm coming in from Saint Cloud and I do have my license already smile.gif

Thanks!

hey CCS- I'm not sure but a fair number of resorts may still rent boats and motors. Depending on where your gonna be try Reddoor, Barnacle Bills, Mcqoids,Izatys, Eddies, Johnsons portside.... I'm sure if you make enough calls and ask around someone on the lake can point you in the right direction. Otherwise you may want to consider taking a launch out-about 25-30$/ea but they'll supply bait and gear or better yet hire a guide. Better make some calls ASAP. Hope that helps-good luck!
redhooks