• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Little help here??

Hi everyone, I'm an avid fisherman, but I rarely get too far out of the metro. This year, however, I'm looking to get some experience on new lakes. I plan on fishing the pond at least a few times this year (I've only fished it a few times in my life.)
I need a few tips on what type of structure/areas to fish. I'm mainly looking for Perch and Walleyes, but some nice Crappies or Gills would be fun as well. Thank you for any help.

Good Luck,
Rusty

Cyberfish

Rusy, I havn't been out for a few weeks, but in november the walleye were really going.
Conditions have not changed much in the last few weeks, so I bet you could still do well.
Just find a rocky point, troll after dark in 4 to 10 feet with a big rapala and hold on. You could possibly get the biggest walleye of your life!

If we get another warm weekend, that is reasonably calm, I may be out there next Saturday!

I don't know where you can get panfish on "the pond". I would love to know, I hear they are big!

Best Fishes!

Cyb