• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Alaskan fishing at it's best

eyesontonka

Couple days of fishing turned into a lot of cleaning..back row all kings 36lbs -56 lbs..rest are silvers and reds..all from saltwater fishing..

cleaningfish.bmp

[This message has been edited by eyesontonka (edited 07-24-2004).]

Awesome!!!

Hope you like eating Salmon. Doesn't look like there will be any room in the freezer for fresh venison this year. wink.gif

Awesome pics eyeson!!!! The ride there would be enough for me! What a great bunch of fish too. Wow! Looks like you had fun.

~piker

Hey eyeballs dont you beleave in C&R JUST KIDDING im heading north early wensday so youll have to drop the fish off tuesday. If you have any extra smoked ill take some!! Give me a call tomarrow. I got some pickled fish if you want some.

BRING MY RAPPS TOO

Jack

Yup i had a great time..C & R was very common jack..We probly let go another 20 kings or so and about 50 reds/silver combo..also a few halibut but i had to save 1 fish for you jack..irish lord..you'll have to go look it up online to see a pic before i bring it over..looks just like you when ya wake up(sounds like you too)

Someone say deer meat..lol..funny how when 1 goes fishing he eats deer meat and when deer hunting he eats fish..strange people we are..think i might have room for 1 thirty pointer

eyesontonka,
That was me! Last year at deer camp, we ate halibut more than a few times. We actually had to get a deer before we could get fresh venison. When we go ice fishing, we always bring venison salami, beer sticks, or jerky. Go figure???

[This message has been edited by hanson (edited 07-26-2004).]

hey eyesontonka
where were you fishing. we are talking about planning a longer trip next year and would like to check out all the options. we are thinking of renting an RV as well.
Has anyone had experience with this?

We were outa prince william sound (Valdez)if you dont get a good guide outa that area fishing can be tough..silvers and reds are easy but the kings and halibut can be very disapointing..

RV renting is very spendy...you would be better off renting a 4 door truck with a nice camper on it..way cheaper and they sleep 4 people just fine..also you can get from 1 place to another twice as fast..Heres a C & R halibut pic..

CRHalibut2.bmp

[This message has been edited by eyesontonka (edited 07-27-2004).]