• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

No morning fix!

There should be some backup site so we can all counsel each other whe site is down. Kind of like calling your neighbor to make sure your not the only one that doesn't have electricity.

Glad its back up. I was so bummed out I had to go fishing.

Well, lets just say I'm glad its back. Checked out the rest of the internet while I was waitin' and found out it wasn't worth spit! Made me wish I had more work to do. Rick, don't ever do that again!

Hi,

My name is Scott and I was with out FM for 4 hours... I really needed help...

------------------
------------------
GET-ER-DONE

Yeah, you can only look at the "weather.com" website for so long...I had to have some extra caffiene to prevent a seizure when I couldn't get the website to come up this morning.

man i missed this site this mornig!! great to have it back!! del

Hi Fishing MN Annonymous:
My name is webwarrior and when this site was down this morning, i went through withdrawals and started to grow hair waiting for the site to come back up. Its nice to have a support group in here to confess to. grin.gif

Just think about all of the increased productivity yall put out. Some manager in a back room probably poked their head up to see what was going on! wink.gif

------------------
"Nothing says business in the front and party in back like a good mullet."

[This message has been edited by NotoriousBLM (edited 07-01-2004).]

I was worried that it may have been due to some insidious terrorist attack, striking at the heart of us all. I switched to CNN and couldn't believe it didn't lead the news.

you guys are all crazy, addicted to a web forum. Man, not me! I can quit when ever I want. I mean i'm not as bad a some of these guys with like 1000 posts. I only check it a few times a day. Really I can quit, I just don't want to. It's not like I HAVE to have it all the time. really, I just dont want to quit... um.. I got to go Some one just posted a new messaage.. um but really i could go back to work if I wanted, I dont need this, shoot another post I gotta go.. um sniffle sniffle.. by..

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

Anyone else go nuts because they could not get on? Sure am glad we are up and running again!

Me too, I get to work at 8:30 and the first thing I do is check the site, I've been going nuts with withdrawls until it came back on-line!!!!

Thank you for coming back!!!

Ole

I here ya there Ole, glad its back up and running for my noontime fix!

thought it was just me, maybe I got cut off

------------------
great fishing to all

It was getting scarey. Had to look at a waterowl hunting website in the mean time! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

I think there are still some bugs in it. I posted on this page yesterday and read the post before I signed off, but today it's gone. This has happened to four of my posts in the last week.

Boy they must have been some BAD BAD post's. LOL

[This message has been edited by Nutty Fisherman (edited 07-02-2004).]