• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Judd

Furnace repair

Judd

Anybody know a good repairman for a space heater in a Fish house? Its on the north end at Barnacles. I think it needs a new gas valve. I put in a new thermocouple this weekend got it to fire up but next time I tried it it wouldn't light.

Judd/ Iam a HVAC tech by trade. I dont know when iam going up next. But there are two guys on lake always looking for work. Duffney and Sons in Garrison. And Chucks Heating in Isle. I dont have the numbers off hand but iam sure they are in 411. Like i say i dont know when ill be up so i dont want to start something i cant finish..

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

Judd

D-man thanks for the info. I'm in the HVAC business also, just not the service side. I might go up tomorrow just to leave a key and to get the model # off the gas valve.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Spearing Machine
      No change from the weekend. We've barely been able to drop down to 20 for overnight lows this week. Not losing but definitely not gaining. 9-11 inches with a few spots still with a little less. We'll lose a fair amount of the 3 inches of lake snow over the next 2 days. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      This will be third year using the ice armor gloves, first year I used a pair of extreme mitts. They were nice and warm but hard to do any thing with them on. 2 years ago I recived a pair of extreme gloves and those are much better. Not as warm but a lot more movable and I can fish with them on. Last year I recived a pair of edge gloves. Those are really nice to, warm and I can easily fish with them on. I like having two pairs one I’m wearing and the other as backup. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      That sounds like me. All week I’ve been slowly dragging along, felling terrible. But I go fishing no matter how I feel. 
    • Wanderer
      Had a plan to get out today with a good partner but he came down sick.  Still keeping the day off from work and catching up on gear maintenance and get a couple new set ups going.  Will get out this afternoon to check one of two lakes that were on my hit list last year I never made it to.  Tomorrow I might connect with a buddy in the Aitkin area.   Good luck All. 🙂
    • Wicheesehead37
      Any update on ice thickness?
    • BobT
      The ice around here is extremely unpredictable; 12" here and 6" just a short distance away and even open water. I've seen vehicles out but unless you've checked the ice yourself along the entire path you plan to take, I wouldn't do it. 
    • CJH
      I think there is a new Meatstick out for about $40.  I haven't seen them in person yet, so I can't tell you how good they are.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I’m loading up the wheeler in the morning. I’ll throw the otter in the truck and planning on slaying the perch, gills, crappies and maybe pike. Should be a good day to test out the new auger mounts for the ATV. Planning to stay Mobil for a few hours then setup the hub and be comfortable. I’ve fished the lake I’m going to a few times this year already and have done well. Last time out there we had abou 7-1/4” ice so last I hear there was 10-11”. So should be plenty good for atv traffic as there’s zero snow on most lakes anymore.
    • MN BassFisher
      Awesome! Good luck! We saw some light portables being brought out by ATV last Friday on the N and W sides.
    • iiccee63
      Was out Thursday drilling holes on Lake 1. The whole northern half of the lake I found 9 to 10 inches. Very consistent. Drilled about 20 holes.😁😂