• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fish-N Line Radio show for June 3

THURSDAY.... hum, oh yea!
Time for the Fish-N Line Radio Show.

This weeks show will air from 9:05 to 10am on KYMN 1080 AM/Stereo.
It plays again at 1:05 till 2pm.
Or... hear the show at
http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html anytime this & next week.

I am thinking that our Guide Of The Week, Walleye Dan (Dan Eigen) will call-in to share some of his personal fishing tips and rigging information.
stroy_info.jpg
Here is some info about Walleye Dan:
*Successful multi-species year round angler
*Appreciates young fisherpeople
*Catch and Release advocate
*Specializing in Walleyes
*Member of the Brainerd Walleye Alliance
*12.1 oz. walleye caught June of 1997
*513/4" 40 lb muskie - August 2001
*2nd place in the 1996 Camp Confidence Tournament,
Gull Lake (3 Walleyes - 14.5 pounds)
*Governors Opener guide 1993 Gull, 2001 Pelican Lake
*Local tournament fisherman

Stone Legacy will be giving a Reel Cover and Lure Saver package to a lucky caller.
Stone Legacy gives a 10% discount on their products to Fish-N Line listeners that type in the word "RADIO" when ordering on their website.
Word is.... that they have a NEW Full Sized Rod Case on the way!

Other items to be given FREE this week include a 1/2 day guided trip by Guide Of The Week, Walleye Dan.
See his site at:
http://www.brainerd.com/guide/story.html

Also to be given FREE to random callers this week is:
*a 25 pack of Catch-N Tackle's Ring-N Worms scented with Kick-N Bass BASS Scent
*a retail sized bag of Bio-Bait Pro Strength LEECH
*a 12 count box of Catch-N Tackle Hook-Up Floaters.

Tune in at 9:05am to hear the live Fish-N Line Radio Show!
You'll be listening to me, "Hoggie" & Steve "Big Fish" Mark... who is seen here:
47b4d823b3127ccebfd88c04dce70000001610
Yep... that is a 1/2 face sunburn from falling asleep while fishing in the boat!

The toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
AM/Stereo & Fish-N Line Radio is 1-800-374-5966 Call from from 9:05am to 10:00 this Thursday.
Local fishing pros may call-in your fishing reports... and plug your biz or fishing sponsors.

We will also play some great fishing tunes! I will treat everyone to Elliot's release of "Huskvarna" (the chainsaw song)on this weeks show. I will be playing Fish, Fish, Fish'n Wichu, also!
Here is the Elliot Brothers Band:
jugs.jpg
Tune in and enjoy!

Sponsors of the Fish-N Line Radio Show include FishingMinnesota.com ...which is the USA's #1 fishing information site!
AT FM, WE HAVE MORE FUN!

Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 06-02-2004).]

I will be tuning in on my bus ride down to Macalester college for track section finals, plus its my 18th birthday, maybe I will try to call on the bus ride down.
best Fishes
Chris

Wow... what a great day to be fishing... too bad I was WORKING!
If you can call what I do work!
smile.gif

We had a technical problem at the station and I lost the front portion of this weeks show... don't know if it went on the air, but did not get it saved for streaming
frown.gif
Live and learn...
gotta get us some kinda back-up plan goin'!

Stone Legacy gives a 10% discount on their products to Fish-N Line listeners that type in the word "RADIO" when ordering on their website. They have a NEW Full Sized Rod Case on the way!
Stone Legacy gave a Reel Cover and Lure Saver package to lucky caller... Ken Bowe of Eagle Lake, MN.

Other items given FREE this week included a 1/2 day guided trip with Walleye Dan (who was our Guide Of The Week).
This trip went to Brian Gross of Fridley, MN.

Hey Brian.... have fun fishing with Walleye Dan.
See Dan's site at:
http://www.brainerd.com/guide/story.html

Also given FREE to random callers this week was:
*a 25 pack of Catch-N Tackle's Ring-N Worms scented with Kick-N Bass BASS Scent which went to Lori Macrae of Northfield, MN

*a retail sized bag of Bio-Bait Pro Strength LEECH which went to Ken Mader of Waterville, MN

*a 12 count box of Catch-N Tackle Hook-Up Floaters which went to Darin Squire of Hutchenson, MN.

Thanks to all who called in and are listening and thanks to FishingMinnesota.com for helping make this show happen!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 06-03-2004).]

Dave, I have not heard from you about winning the guided trip with Walleye Dan today, or the prize I won last week? Just checking up on you making sure you are not fishing when you should be working..j/k

I spent most of the day in a struggle to edit the show... which the front 20 minutes were "lost" in the recording process!
I hate when that happens!
frown.gif
Sorry I did not call you... yesterday. I ran out of time.
I just too many of those "honey-do's" on the arm long list!

Last weeks show prizes got shipped out from here a bit late too... Monday, I think it was.

I did contact Stone Legacy to drop ship their products. All should be either on the way or in process.

This weeks promotional product goes out today ("Hoggie" is crossing his fingers now....) except for Stone Legacy's items, which the'll do accordingly.

I am on vacation next week... and will be out of state. I'll be trying my hand at some deep sea fishing!
I am re-playing this weeks show again next week. So... for the June 11th show, there will not be any call-in's taken.

We'll be joining you "LIVE" again the week of the 17th.

Brian, I have emailed WALLEYE DAN with the winner's contact information. I am on your voice mail as of 7am this morning. Please give me a call back anytime today.
Congrats!!!
Thanks for calling-in and listening to the show!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 06-04-2004).]