• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's a Boy!

Just thought that I would let everyone know that we had our baby boy on Wed. 5/26/04 His name is Gavin and he can't wait to go fishing with me.

Nice job. Took me two tries for a boy. We'll catch a walleye in your honor on Lake Bemidji this weekend.

Congrtulations. Got his first snoopy pole all rigged up do you?

Congrtulations, HOGEYE!

Great to hear that you want to pass your love of fishing on to your new boy.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

Cyber-cigars on HOGEYE. Congratulations. Skip that Snoopy and Scooby stuff, and get him right into a Loomis.

------------------
Fish on gotta go--JON

They say that the method of conception determines the sex of the child.

Needless to say, I have two daughters (5 and 4) and they both have Barbie poles. The 4 year old got a two pound northern last week and the 5 year old got a 3 pound bass last summer.....not to mention all the hundreds of sunnies that they always have to kiss.

Congratulations!!

congrats!!! and good luck!

Fishing, golfing and kids... the most agravating fun you can have!

------------------
Crappie it's not just a fish it's a attitude!

IBOT #23

congrats, hey is it too early to take her fishing?

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care of the one who did all of the work!!

Jim W

[This message has been edited by Jim W (edited 05-28-2004).]

My favorite wife and I, send you our heartiest congratulations! We are so very happy for you and Kristina. Did he outweigh your biggest eye? Remember, you and Gavin have a seat in my boat anytime. Keith

------------------
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Congrats- I had my daughter fishing with me when she was 2,and my son will be 19 months on the first. His first trip will be on July 4th at the cabin on Beltrami.

Keep the whole family happy! grin.gif

------------------
Keep the lines wet!

Woodman

Today's Tackle
Air Plugs

The doctor told me after my first (a girl) that if I wanted a boy next time, I better make my wife eat ALOT of broccoli OR start pointing to the right! She hates broccoli, so...
And it worked. One of each for me, then snip, snip. But I guess they both got my wife's genes, 'cause neither likes to fish as much as me.

Gene