• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fish-N Line Radio for Thursday May 20th.

This weeks show will air from 10:05 to 11am due to a scheduling issue with KYMN 1080 AM/Stereo Radio. They are broadcasting the local "honors program" form the Northfield school system.
This is a KYMN tradition at the station which I gladly support!
So... we'll be live on the air an hour later this week.

Matt Johnson will be the guest on this weeks show! Matt will share some of his personal fishing tips and rigging information.

Stone Legacy will be giving out another 3 each Reel Covers and 3 Lure Savers (a $75.00 value) to a lucky caller. Stone Legacy gives a 10% discount on their products to Fish-N Line listeners that type in the word RADIO when ordering on their website.

Other items to be given FREE this week include a FULL day guided trip by Guide Of The Week / Ron Hunter - a professional "Winnie" guide with 23 years experience. Ron ran Judds Resort for years (see http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html for more details on Ron's guide service).
Also to be given FREE to random callers this week is a 25 pack of Catch-N Tackle's Ring-N Worms scented with Kick-N Bass WALLEYE Scent, a retail sized bag of Bio-Bait Pro Strength LEECH, and a 12 count box of Catch-N Tackle Hook-Up Floaters.

Tune in at 10:05am to hear the live Fish-N Line Radio Show!
Or... hear the show at http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html anytime this week.
The toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
AM/Stereo & Fish-N Line Radio is 1-800-374-5966 Call from from 10:05am to 11:00 this Thursday.

Sponsors of the show include FishingMinnesota.com which is the USA's #1 fishing information site!

Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-19-2004).]

I just want to thanks to Dave Hoggard and Matt Breuer for the great prizes I won on last weeks show. I upgraded my 1/2 day trip with Matt to a whole day on the water for me and my fishing buddy. I also got the variety pack of Berkley Power Worms from Dave (Catch'n). I am heading up to Bemidji in the middle of June to fish with Matt. I will post my experience when I get back.

Thanks again and great job on the show, I enjoyed it and will listen as much as possible.

I better not miss it this week or I will be Ticked. I always forget to listen in and call! Not tomorrow!!

Rainman

Today is Thursday.... that means it is time for the Fish-N Line Radio Show! 1080 on your AM dial, in stereo.

This week tune in at 10:05am to hear the live Fish-N Line Radio Show!

Or... hear the show at http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html anytime this week.

The toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
AM/Stereo & Fish-N Line Radio is
1-800-374-5966
Call from from 10:05am to 11:00 this Thursday.
Random callers will receive promotional products from sponsors!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

This weeks show will aired from 10:05 to 11am due to a scheduling issue with KYMN 1080 AM/Stereo Radio. They did broadcasting of the local "honors program" form the Northfield school system. That show ran a bit late. That was ok... cause after, we went a full hour!!
Matt Johnson will was the guest on this weeks show. Matt shared some of his personal fishing tips and rigging information.

Stone Legacy gave out another 3 each Reel Covers and 3 Lure Savers (a $75.00 value) to Brian Gross of Fridley, MN.

Stone Legacy gives a 10% discount on their products to Fish-N Line listeners that type in the word RADIO when ordering on their website.

Other items given FREE this week included a FULL day guided trip by Guide Of The Week / Ron Hunter - a professional "Winnie" guide with 23 years experience. Ron ran Judds Resort for years (see http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html for more details on Ron's guide service).
The trip went to Darin Squier of Hutchenson, MN.

Also given FREE to random callers this week was a 25 pack of Catch-N Tackle's Ring-N Worms scented with Kick-N Bass WALLEYE Scent, a retail sized bag of Bio-Bait Pro Strength LEECH, and a 12 count box of Catch-N Tackle Hook-Up Floaters.

Hear the show at http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html anytime this week.

Sponsors of the show include FishingMinnesota.com which is the USA's #1 fishing information site!

Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family