• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HOT BITE FISHING - Short Sample Video

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

We have produced a sample video at a little over 5 minutes in length.

We will be producing twelve 8-12 minute videos during this open water season. The intent is to produce timely shows with respect to current HOT BITES going on in the Upper Midwest.

We are looking for sponsors to support the production and showing of these HOT BITE VIDEOS to our 100's of thousands of outdoor enthusiasts.

Please CLICK HERE if you are interested in getting more information to become part of the select high quality team that sponsor these videos. Sponsor spots are limited.

Following is a small sample of the production format we are developing.

Please bear in mind that the actual videos will be of HOT BITES FISHING going on during the current open water season.

Take a look at this video.
For hi speed, hi quality internet click this link to view promo prototype (or right click and "Save Target As")
http://www.fishfever.com/actionvideo/hotbitepromo.wmv

For low resolution telephone connections click this link to view promo prototype
http://www.fishfever.com/actionvideo/56k/hotbite56k.wmv

Again, please CLICK HERE if you are interested in getting more information to become part of the select high quality team that sponsor these videos. Quality sponsor spots are limited so we recommend you CLICK HERE to get your info now.

O.K. I'll go first. I'd love to see you produce them!

Hope you had fun this weekend! smile.gif

Can you predict any possible personal hot bites going this season?

Do you have any suggestions for hot bites video you'd like to watch throughout the open water season?

Smallies up on eastern LOW...mid-July...always a fun time smile.gif I'll be there from July 10-17. Top-water, jigging, trolling, plastics, cranks...you name it, the smallies are hungry! Trophy fish were caught the last four years, hopefully this year will be the same grin.gif

smallie.jpg

Anyone else have a hot bite?

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Thanks Matt,
that will be a good one to film. We're especially looking for those July early August time frames.

How about it guys -

Your thoughts please? smile.gif

Root River smallmouth action in prestine SE Mn settings!
As you know, I only gurantee certain outings!LOL

Jim W

I have to be careful when you guarantee something.

Whatever you guarantee I will understand it as the exact opposite.

Sound fair?

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 05-20-2004).]

LOL smile.gif

I'm just commenting on your guarantee that I didn't need to video you because you weren't going to catch a fish and then you proceeded to catch the biggest fish of the entire trip - 1st cast grin.gif

I just want to thank all of you who watch our videos. Videos have been downloaded over 105,000 times,

We're sure those downloads have been shared, so it's been viewed well over 105,000 times. We thank you and our HOT BITES FISHING Sponsors thank you as well.

Thank YOU smile.gif

PS. Fish Fever (wgmsa) is putting out a HOT BITES FISHING video for trout soon. We're also onto a very HOT BITES FISHING walleye suicide bite in a less than traditional location. We hope to film it on Monday (weather permitting)

We expect this bite to hold up for some time and we are still looking for more sponsors. CLICK HERE if you are interested in being a sponsor.

If you have a hot bites fishing idea, please let us know in this thread or use the "Contact Us" link below to let me know.

If you want to see the HOT BITES FISHING Trout Video or the HOT BITES FISHING Walleye Video, let us know here.

PS. I've also been clued in on a very hot channel catfish bite within an hour of the Metro area that should be going on in the next three weeks or so.