• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thursday May 13th "give-aways" on the Fish-N Line Radio Show!

This week's FREE "give aways" to lucky callers on the Fish-N Line Radio Show are:

A FREE 1/2 day guided trip with Matt Breuer
mbreuer042904crappie-icebust.jpg
See:
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
http://www.geocities.com/northcountryguides

A retail bag of NEW Pro Strength Bio-Bait Crawler - from Catch-N Tackle

A John Eggers Monster Bow Spinner - from Catch-N Tackle.

A 25 count retail Bag of Ring-N Grubs - from Catch-N Tackle

A 100 count assortment bag of 10" Berkley Power Worms - from Catch-N Tackle

A bottle of Kick-N Bass CATFISH Scent - from Catch-N Tackle

Stone Legacy will give away a set of Reel covers and Lure savers to one lucky listener.... that person will receive 3 reel covers and 3 lure savers (a $75 value).
Stone Legacy has also created a discount just for Fish-N Line Radio listeners. They can type in a "discount code" on the order page and receive 10% off anything on the Stone Legacy website... for being a Fish-N Line Radio listener!
Tune in for the show to learn the Stone Legacy "discount code" for the week!

All"give away" items are shipped FREE to random lucky listeners!

This weeks Fish-N Line Radio show will feature The Elliot Brothers fishing music, called-in fishing reports, product reviews, free "give away" promotional products, and tactics/tips from "Hoggie" on how to limit out on WALLEYE for this opener in Southern MN!

The toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
AM/Stereo & Fish-N Line Radio is
1-800-374-5966
Call from anywhere in the USA... from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursdays to be elligable for the "give aways".

The Fish-N Line Radio show will air from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursday on 1080AM Stereo KYMN. It is streamed on
http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html
all week long.

Have a safe opener...
catch a lot of fish...
practice CPR...
visit
www.fishingminnesota.com
to...
"have more fun"!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-12-2004).]

FM Family,
It is Thursday... that means it is time for the Fish-N Line Radio Show!
Please call in with your fishing reports...
the toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
1-800-374-5966

Call from anywhere in the USA... from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursdays for the "give aways".

The Fish-N Line Radio show will air from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursday on 1080AM Stereo KYMN. It is streamed on
all week long.

Don't forget to mention FishingMinnesota.com when you call!!!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

<sigh>

Sadly, I didn't see this post until 10:17....

UG

I listened today for the first time. I really liked the show, and Im not just saying that because I won the 1/2 day guided trip either...lol. Thanks to everyone that got this show going. I look forward to talking to you soon Matt and setting something up. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes, especially Matt. Keep up the great job everyone!

[This message has been edited by Rip_Some_Lip (edited 05-13-2004).]

This week's FREE "give aways" to lucky callers on the Fish-N Line Radio Show were:

See:
Matthew J. Breuer
Winner was... Dave Babcock of Mankato, MN

A retail bag of NEW Pro Strength Bio-Bait Crawler - from Catch-N Tackle
Winner was... Darrin Squire of Hutchinson, MN

A John Eggers Monster Bow Spinner - from Catch-N Tackle.
Winner was... Brian Rogers - Brooklyn Center, MN.

A 25 count retail Bag of Ring-N Grubs - from Catch-N Tackle
Winner was... Brian Rogers - Brooklyn Center, MN.

A 100 count assortment bag of 10" Berkley Power Worms - from Catch-N Tackle
Winner was... Dave Babcock of Mankato, MN

A bottle of Kick-N Bass CATFISH Scent - from Catch-N Tackle
Winner was... Arnie Nelson of Northfield, MN

Stone Legacy will give away a set of Reel covers and Lure savers to one lucky listener.... that person will receive 3 reel covers and 3 lure savers (a $75 value).
Winner was... Arnie Nelson of Northfield, MN

Stone Legacy has also created a discount just for Fish-N Line Radio listeners. They can type in a "discount code" on the order page and receive 10% off anything on the Stone Legacy website... for being a Fish-N Line Radio listener!
Tune in for the show to learn the Stone Legacy "discount code" for the week!

All"give away" items are shipped FREE to random lucky listeners!

This weeks Fish-N Line Radio show featured The Elliot Brothers fishing music... see www.elliotbrothers.com , called-in fishing reports, product reviews, free "give away" promotional products, and tactics/tips from "Hoggie" on how to limit out on WALLEYE for this opener in Southern MN!

The toll-free call in # for KYMN 1080
1-800-374-5966
Call from anywhere in the USA... from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursdays to be elligable for the "give aways".

In the future the Fish-N Line Radio show will air from 9:05am to 10:00 Thursdays on 1080AM Stereo KYMN. It is streamed on
all week long.

Thanks to all who called in... sorry that we had technical problems with the Schweigert commercial (it is a dead spot on the show... that I will try and edit out soon).

Thanks to all our sponsors... ESPICALLY FishingMinnesota.com !!!
We have more fun... right here on FM.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-13-2004).]

FM Family,
Todays May 13 Fish-N Line show should be up and running... let me know if it is not working for you.
Note there is a 30 second dead space where we had a technical problem with the Schweigert commercial.
I'll try to fix that...
right after opener. smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

I would like to personally thank Matt Breuer and Dave Hoggard for the prizes I was lucky enough to win. It is a great talk show and I plan on listening on a regular basis from now on. Keep up the great work guys.

Rip_Some_Lip
Your call came in just a tad too early to win the trip.
You did win some of the sponsor products instead...
try again next week!

Our Guide Of The Week this week is Captain Ron! See captainronwalleye.com
Ron is donating a full day trip next week!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

KYMN 1080 AM does not come in at all over in Prescott, WI I tried at 9:00 today. I will listen to it via your website. Keep Smiling.

Im a little confused...here is a quote from your post above. Im not trying to step on toes, but I was told when I called in that I won and you posted this a few posts up. If I am wrong, no problem. I dont want to make waves, unless it makes the fish bite better...lol.

"This week's FREE "give aways" to lucky callers on the Fish-N Line Radio Show were:

See:
Matthew J. Breuer
Winner was... Dave Babcock of Mankato, MN"

Rip_Some_Lip
I am so sorry.
Yep... you won something, but not the trip.
The person you have spoke to at the station took your name as the first caller of the day.
The way I work this is... that the NEXT person that calls... once a prize is announced wins that prize.
So in fact you were a bit early with your call to win the trip... but you did take a tackle prize.
I will call you at home to explain also.

Sorry for the confusion...
how's about a FREE FULL day trip with me on SECRET lake, to make up for the missunderstanding?
Hope that might thrill you... just tiny a bit.
My pleasure!
smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Quote: "Sorry for the confusion...
how's about a FREE FULL day trip with me on SECRET lake, to make up for the missunderstanding?
Hope that might thrill you... just tiny a bit.
My pleasure!

Catch'n
Dave Hoggard"

Dave, I will take you up on that if you are serious...lol. I was a little dissapointed when you said I didnt win it, especially since I called my wife right away and told her. I will be looking forward to getting together sometime. Thanks for the explanation.

Rip-Some-Lip
You are on...
I will call you tomorow to set up a date.
If it works out for you, we can go sometime soon... right after opener weekend!

Hope you like big sunnies!

Thanks loads for taking me up on the trip. I am looking forward to fishing with you.
I'll do my best and make it one of the best fishing memories of your life!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family