• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Whats yer job??

John Mickish

I work in sales for an outdoor wood furnace company.

------------------
Fish on gotta go--JON

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackstarluver

• John Mickish

• huskiesplayer15

• beaver44

I am an Independent Insurance Agent in Minnetonka. There seems to be a few of us lurking here on the site.

-Big Brown-

Production Tech at a local papermill.

------------------
A fishing guide is just a fishing junky who takes others with him to support his habit.

I think we have somebody from just about every job there is, maybe if I get time this week I'll add it all up.

When the age post was active I would guess the average age was around 40 or so, anybody want to guess know what the most popular job is?

------------------
It still beats workin'

Another farmer here. Part owner and manager of a hog farm. Also raise 800 to 1000 chickens for some spare fishing money.

Operations Manager and am always keeping my eyes wide open for that dream job.

Civil Engineer. Work for a large national consulting engineering firm in a local office.

Basically, I work as the resident engineer on large construction projects in the area.

I used to referee alot of hockey games.

New Dad too.

Wish I could fish and hunt ALOT more.

------------------
Life is too short to not go fishing today!

EMT, Rich4walleyes, are you my dispatcher? AdamMcD. Look for me on the Annandale site, maybe we could get out some time, I'm about to start Medic school, and I'm a long way from high school.

In a nutshell I am a welder. I weld for a company that makes aluminum utility trailers and ramps for atv's/lawn mowers. The one thing I like most about my job is the boss stresses "Quality over Quantity", and I can tell you we all are believers! I call it old school. (Common sense is still around!)

Software Developer for a large Biomedical Company

Fishing guide full time during peak winter and summer fishing periods. During the off peak seasons I work at a local convenience store/bait shop, and I also work part-time for a magazine selling ads and writing articles. I do anything I can to make ends meet, but taking a kid out and seeing his face when he catches the first fish of the day is my passion! I'm lucky enough to be on the water 5-6 days a week!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

Telecommunications Engineer at the University of Minnesota.

I'm a GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Technician for the City of Maple Grove. I basically make maps and plot GPS data for the City.

I'm a law enforcement and 911 dispatcher in a sw Minn county. And father of 2 boys who would fish 35 hours per day 8 days a week if mom and I would let them.

I'm a project manager / estimator for a commercial construction general contractor in northern MN.

Been stuck in the dreaded CUBICLE world for the last 8 years doing I/T work (Oracle databases). Had my own consulting biz for a few years and LOVED running my own company, then 9/11 killed the market and I went back to FT employment.

I got my MN General Contractor's license last year and am starting to pick up projects on the side so I can get back to doing something I love - hopefully fulltime in the next year or so?!?!

[This message has been edited by Blaze (edited 05-12-2004).]

flooring installer,28yrs. got any questions about floors ....you know were to reach me after i get of the lake

I was a Special Ed teacher (high school) working with kids with Behavioral disorders, but recently became disabled and was forced to retire from it. I really miss it.

Full time guide on Lake Superior in the Summer, and a real estate agent in Duluth, MN. Former airline technician at the Red Rudder.

------------------
End of the Line Charters
Lake Superior
1-888-U-HOOK-EM
www.minnesotacharterfishing.com

Right now I'm a part time College student, and I deliver papers for the Star Tribune on the weekends. As of noon today, I'll be a full time fisherman! grin.gif

I am a full-time student at St. Cloud State. I work at a Grocery store up here part time for now.

Restaurant Manager

------------------
"Fishing is a condition of the mind in which one cannot possibly have a bad time."
idratherbefishing

CPA = Constant Pain in the A**

Controller for a Dutch owned distributor of bulk pharmaceutical raw material active ingredients. 19 1/2 years, with 14 more to go.

Elementary teacher in NE Minneapolis for a little over five years.

Full time Dad of 2
Full time husband of 1
I was in the cellular world for 5 years. Went back to be a teacher and have been looking for a job for 2 years.