• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Alumacraft or Crestliner

My two cents...I was in this situation 3 years ago. I bought the Crestliner Fishhawk 1750 with a 115 Johnson for value, price and performance. I like the boat. The one thing that bites is the boat dealer made me buy a 40# thrust trolling motor because the boat came as a package. Not sure why they'd package a 1750 with a trolling motor that's fit for a 14 foot boat without decking but the price was right. Boat works well on big water and for chasing fish shallow.

I bought my Crestliner new in 98 and love it. I haven't had any problems with it and I fish in it alot. My next boat will be another Crestliner. I especially like the looks of the smooth, sleak welded hull versus the rivoted boats. Sort of looks like a more expensive fiberglass boat. I also think the graphics on the Crestliners are better looking. Just my 5 cents worth.

Nels

Anybody have any thoughts about MirroCraft boats as long as the subject has changed a little.