• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GO TIMBERWOLVES!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dano2

• EBass

• 311Hemi

• kevfish

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with this charles barkley always slaming the t-wolves and KG-would be nice to see KG stick up for the team and throw it back in sir charles face-oh ya, KG has class-unlike sir charles

Sorry Denver. Stick to the Kobe case.

So if the wolves win again Denver does that mean that we play Sac if they win? I think so.

Then it's the Spurs and Lakers! Good games a head.

The Playoff's rock!

Go Wolves!

Hopefully the "Wolf Pack" will be on a long run this year!
GO T-WOLVES!!!!!

------------------
And keep those hooks sharp!

Go Wolves!!! They have a decent shot this year. KG is playing well and Sam and Sprewell have playoff experience. Thats a huge bonus. If Walleye hits his shots and the big guys can get quality minutes they can go all the way!

I can't stand listening to Barkley yap on and on about nothing, i think my dog has a higher IQ than he does!

The only person in sports broadcasting that can get away with not making any sense is Terry Bradshaw on Fox NFL sunday

Go T-Wolves!

ps. Barkley has put his foot in his mouth one too many times!!

GO T-WOLVES!!!!

Sam with 40..great performance!!!

KG=MVP

Barkley=worthless remarks

Love this game!!!!

Lindy, Wed. at my place?

The wolves are unstoppable. One word KG!!!!!!!!!! They will take the series in 6 games. After that it does not matter who they play (sacremento,then the lakers) they will win(as long as Kobi is in Jail by then). GO Wolves!!!!!

ps I wonder if KG knows how to use a baitcaster????

[This message has been edited by outdooraddict (edited 04-20-2004).]

when you see Barkley on TNT just turn your volume down-the guy knows very little about basketball

Lets go WOLVES!!! Make it 2 games to none tonight!!

BPW

I hope the wolves win by 20 to send them a message.

KG for MVP hey when do they say who the MVP is. The defensive player of the year is Ron Artest.

SPREEEEEEEEWELLLLLLL!
whas da man tonight!

oops! Cant forget about KG's triple-double

[This message has been edited by Dano2 (edited 04-21-2004).]

SPREEEEEEEE.....and KG!!!!!!!!!

droppin the 3's and a tripple double!!!

Fred and Walley takin it to the hole and throwing it down!! Got to love it!!!

Go-wolves!

To be or not to be?

15 pound walleye or Kevin Garnett?

God im glad im not a philosopher!

Garnett would be awesome on the walleye's at Mille Lacs. Only guy that could fish a 18 foot leader and get the walleye into the net!! Just make sure he lays down if there is lightening in the area.

Great game Spree and Wolves!!

And you wonder why Dallas has lost both game to Sac. so far!!!! Game preperation!!

136533775TEEXQn_ph.jpg

KG is the only guy in the world who would have a triple-double and say that he didn't play very well!!

It shows how balanced the wolves are...any player...any night... can win a game for them! On to Denver!!!

BPW

Dano 2,
yes i saw KG put barkley on the spot also, way to go KG, that really shut barkley up!

The whole TNT crew needs to find a new gig, except maybe for magic, but he doesn't speek up enough. i swear after the game they spent 10-15 minutes talking about tv shows instead of basketball. and the whole 3 days between games is getting old fast!

i didn't catch what barkley said before the game, but i think it was something about the street clothes sprewell was wearing before the game. when KG was giving a post game interview with the TNT crew, he told barkley he didn't like the way he was talking about him and his teammates, barkley had also made some comments a week or two ago about cassel looking like "gollum" from lord of the rings

KG was almost ready to walk away from the interview until barkley fessed up and apologized

Barkley is just salty that he never got a ring. Oh and he's an AZZ.
Go Flip
Go KG
Go Spree
Go Cassell
Go Candy Man
Go Irv
Go Wally
Go Hassel
Go Hoiberg
Go Mad Dog
Go back up point guard that I forget the name of.