• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am 43, married 21 yrs this friday , wife looks 25 , not fair she proably thinks the same thing when she looks at me. 2 kids 21 and 17. my dad told me once it all goes by fast, the older I get the more I have to agree. make everyday count guys. good luck on the open water.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• analyzer

• psegriz

• cold one sd

• hanson

I wouldn't be the analyzer if I didn't take 98prosport to task. Your hours are way off. 44 years works out to something like 385,440 hours (not the 900,000 some thousand you reported). But somehow the rest of your numbers are right on. You probably work your time-card at work the same way smile.gif

ANALyzer

...and now I know why I am paying IN on my taxes instead of getting a return.
I hope I am better at fishing this year than at my math calculations.

I'm 23 years old, will be 24 on April 23. Wife-to-be will turn 31 later this year and the boys will turn 10 and 3 towards the end of April. Sorry, it's 2:30am, no witty remarks or philisophical musings available at this time...

Manny White

------------------
"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

-Chief Brody (Jaws)

I am 31 years old and so glad that a friend of mine showed me this site!

BPW

Older crew that I thought as well....I myself am 28, and I can't remember a summer or winter Without fishing. Lots of knowledge at FM. Keep It commin smile.gif

46 going on 16!

There's and old saying, IYAD, WYAD, YAG WYAG! If ya always do, What you always did, ya always get - what ya always got!!

I'm always acting like I'm 16!?! (or so mrs gadget says!!)

Happy B-day rmh2o! well, this weekend anyway!

Gadget

[This message has been edited by Insp Gadget (edited 04-15-2004).]

People ask me this question and I always have to stop and think. I'm 36, no 37, no 38? How old am I anyway?

Oh well, who cares? Life, and age are what you make of it. I hurt like hell all the time, but I still behave like I'm an 11 year old, just not quite as quickly!

Tap that keg and let's party! Life is short. Treat people nice, wash yourself once and awhile, and laugh a whole bunch!

32 and livin' on the edge, the only way to live it, you never know what tommorrow will bring. Wife is 29, boy is 9, girl is 3, everyone in this household love to hunt and fish, guess I got lucky, or did I plan it that way?

48 years young and looking for the fish to beat walleyeguy's 29" that I still own him a drink on.

26, and can't wait to get my three-year old fishing buddy on the water soon!!

37 here and you are only as old as you feel frown.gif

I tried to call into work sick the other day and the boss asked what was wrong and I told him I'm suffering from analglacoma and he asked what that was and I told him that I just can't see my a$$ coming into work today grin.gif

Jar Jar

It's not the age of the car but.....how many miles are on it........ Well this car(body) has 41 years and still going strong... Have a great son that keep me fishing as much as possible.... also have a 2 year old son turning 3 at EOM so he can take me out fishing when I can't get there......

Sure a fun thread........

Work Hard, Play Hard, Fish Often...

------------------
Brother Bro

Work Less Play More

27, and willing to learn from these "old farts" with loads of valuable experience, all armed with a finely honed skill of B.S.ing. I'll get there someday!

Had to put it to 200 posts. 30 here but still feel 20 except for an occasional back ache. At what age can we start counting backwards??

20, 21 in 3 months, and been fishing since before i could walk, still going out every chance i get, which seem to be fewer due to stupid homework. I mean we already go to classes during the day, why make us do work at night when we should be fishing.

I'll be 55 in July. Don't write in to much on this forum cause I never learned how to type! took me 10 minutes just for this post.Great topic. LAARS, I like your "profile".

Gee, I thought this was old until I got here myself. Fishing keeps you young!!!

Doug

------------------
Captain Doug Wintle
U.S.C.G #938941
Spring Bay Resort & Guide Service
http://www.SpringBayResort.com

Lund Pro Staff
RJ Sport and Cycle Pro Staff
[email protected]
800-847-5253

In my opinion, at 56, aging has alot to do with genitics...some people do it better and longer then others...it is also what you have in your mind and in your heart.

It's kinda like golfing, if you over analyze it, you probably won't be very good at it!

There are those that are old at 30 and those that are young at 60.

Aging is'nt a bad thing, when you stop to realize that there is only one alternative!

Rod Stewart says it best in his oldie single "Forever Young."

Roll your *** out of bed, take a couple of asperin, put a smile on your face, keep a song in your heart and get on with it!