• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishline Radio Show

John Eggers was last week's
Fish-N Line Radio GUIDE OF THE WEEK.
Kris Heiman of Randoph. MN
won a full day fishing trip with John
on the April 29th show!
See:
http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html

GUIDE OF THE WEEK
for April 29th is Matt Johnson.
Matt is quickly earning a position as one of Minnesota's top ice fishing guides!

Matt will be donating a FREE guided ice fishing trip on the May 6th show.

Tune in and call in on that day for your chance to go fishing FREE with Matt Johnson!

GUIDE OF THE WEEK for next week is Matt Breuer... who is giving a FREE trip on the May 13th show.

Is that just great or what???
2 cool smile.gifsmile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-30-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 04-30-2004).]

Dave have you come up with a way that we can get to hear that show without having to wait so long for it to boot up? 14 minutes is a long time.

Northlander,
Takes me about 30 seconds after I CLICK on the hear the show button for the show to start in Windows Media.
I have DSL though.

I could send the show out a disk, I have a burner.

Hum.... think I should include a copy in with Catch-N Tackle orders?

I could include the past shows too... all on the same disk.
KYMN sent a copy to their sister station in New Ulm... which may pick up the show. That would mean we grow some area.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Northlander,
I went ahead and did this on my site....
http://catch-n.com/rigging.html

Specials

FREE SAMPLE Get a free sample of 4 ea. Hook- Up Floaters with every order over $25.00!
And... get a FREE copy of the latest Fish-N Line Radio shows.
And... get FREE shipping on all orders over $25.00.

This offer starts May 1 / 2004 and ends on July 1 / 2004

Man... it is fun being the BOSS!
(I hope MOM doesn't see this!)
smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Dave,

When are you going to post this weeks show for downloading on your website?

thanks,

marine_man

Marine_man,
I have this latest show loaded. It should load for you... do go to the site and start it by going to catch-n.com first. That way you load it fresh from here...
http://www.catch-n.com/fishnline.html

Should be the show that starts where "Big Fish" Mark forgets to turn on my mic.... yep, he does that to me cause I will not make him a map to Secret Lake!
smile.gif
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Marine_man,
Is it working?
Is anyone hearing this week's show????

Would someone please check it out for me... I am worried now that I may have not got it loaded correctly.
First minute of the show "Big Fish" Mark calls me the "Ho Ho Host" and Rich Smith is the show guest.
Thanks!!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-02-2004).]

works just fine for me, listening to it as I type.
Best Fishes
Chris

Dave,

I got it... it looked like it wasn't the new show as the date on your website still shows it as the april 22 show... I guess I should've just downloaded it and listened... sorry!

marine_man

Learning deal for me!
And, I am learning.
Thank you Marine-Man for letting me know the dates were off.

John Eggers is the scheduled guest on this week's program... may have to take this show to two hours!!!! Just kidden, John smile.gif

This next show, we give a 1/2 day trip from last weeks Guide Of The Week, Matt Johnson.

Matt Breuer is this week's Guide Of The Week and will be donating a trio nest week.

Random callers will be able to chance on several Bio-Bait packe and Hook-Up Floating Jigs form Catch-N Tackle.
Should be a fun show.
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-04-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 05-04-2004).]

Today is Thursday... that means the Fish-N Line Radio show will happen at 9:05 (MN time) today live from Northfield MN.

Please consider calling in to share your fishing reports... and plug your biz in the process! Don't forget to mention FishingMinnesota.com! smile.gif

KYMN 1080 AM /Stereo has a toll free # which is 1-800-374-5966.

Random callers will win FREE promotional products from show sponsors. Start calling at 9:05!!!

Look for the show to be loaded and streamed on www.catch-n.com later in the afternoon today.
A FREE 1/2 day guided ice fishing trip will be given by Matt Johnson on todays show... tune in and call for your chance to fish with Matt FREE!!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family

Guys... is it now playing the May 6th show?
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
Used by FishingMN Family