• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good News FM'ers......I'm coming HOME!!!

riverbasher

I know many of you have responded to my post in the Mississippi River North forum as that is my home...but I thought I would put something here too....

I am FINALLY making the trip back to the states from Iraq. I will be home sometime in mid May. It has been a long year over here but thank you for your support.

The Riverbasher

the service and duties you have served for this country, I would be happy to have you in my boat anytime.
Best fishes
chris

Thanks for serving! Any time you want to fish the St. Louis you can jump in my boat!
Im glad your on your way back.

Riverbasher,
That is awesome. Hopefully it is in time for the opener. I can't thank you enough for serving for all of us over there. Great job.

Riverbasher,

I'd like to say thank you for serving everyone back here in the States!!

Hopefully you'll be back in time for opener.

Ole

Riverbasher...tread lightly, keep your head low, and have a safe trip home. The fish will be here waiting for you...and again, thank you for your service to our country.

THANK YOU!!! I hope you find plenty of fish and friendly faces when you get back home.

------------------
Scoot

So I got dat goin’ for me… which is nice.

You didn't miss much last year on the Croix. With all the 14's last year your home coming should be sweet on the river. Thanks and good luck!

Congrats on the trip home! I am greatfull beyond words for your sevice. Than you! Have a very good season!

a very big thank you ! stay safe . the fishing is just warming up. del

You are truly a HERO for serving and protecting all of us. Thank you! Thank you!

Make it home safe and when you get here spend LOTS of time on the water chasing those fish.

Vickie

Congrats on coming back home!
You have a lot of time on the water to make up. grin.gif

------------------
And keep those hooks sharp!

If there was a way to cover your back...I would!

Welcome home!

Look me up...lets go fishing!

CM

HoooooooooooRaaaaaaaah! Ain't freedom grand ? Thanks for your Service. You are standing TALL!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Thank you for your service. Glad to hear your coming home. smile.gif

Riverbasher: THANK YOU for your service to this country. Make sure you keep your stuff wired tight for your remaining time in the big Sandbox. I'm sure you will post when you get home, but if I miss it, WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!

An Old Retired Grunt

RB

Well done! Thank You - to you all the other troops who are taking down the bad guys.

UG

welcome back just in time for open water.
go wet a line for a week or two

Hey guys......thank you for all of your support. Once I get home I'll be sure to make it to some of the FM events so I can meet all of you face to face and share a cold beverage or two. Later

Jeremy

When you get back, call me and I'll take you smallie fishing. My way of saying THANK YOU for protecting the great USA.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Looking forward to having you back.

Thanks for being there for us!!!