• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pipestone - Open Water Action!!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
FishingMinesota.com Hot Bites Video
Happy Landing Lodge - Open Water.
256k High Speed - CLICK HERE
We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

56K Modem - CLICK HERE

Your Fishing Minnesota Hot Bites Video segment from Pipestone, Ontario Canada has multiple species of large fish - Plenty of then as well. This open water mecca offers some of the best fishing in the world.

Mention to Happy Landing Lodge that you watched this video on Fishing Minnesota and see if they are offering a FishingMinnesota.com discount.

FishingMinnesota.com will be posting Hot Bites Video ™ on a consistent basis. Look for new video features each week.

To inquire about advertising on our Hot Bites Video segments please contact
Rick Paquin - [email protected] or
Pete Riola - [email protected]

Please, let us know what you think of this video right here?

Thanks for your participation.

Your comments below are appreciated smile.gif

Well i downloaded it and the video came out great but the audio on my media player did'nt.Great video footage,however.

CM

Looked good but audio cuts out all the time. Im ready for some long poling now!

Cool video! People like to see first hand what resorts or fishing locations actually look like when planning trips...atleast I do. The videos provide that.
My question is...When can we go make a video? grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Mark,
we'd like to go make a video whenever y9ou have a good bite going. You almost had me over there last week.

It does my cabin fever problem good looking at that Canadian footage in the links above.

Anyone else, besides me, drooling for a chance to get into a Canadian trip like the one above?

I know Rick, I should've gotten ahold of you a week earlier frown.gif . At least I would've known for sure that the fish were going to cooperate. I just didn't want you to make a long trip to have the fish "shutdown" because of the spawn. Pre-spawn is somewhat predictable, but when the waters warm quick and spawning takes place it can change in a day....I worry to much about things like that. When I tell someone something about a good bite, or anything for that matter, I want to know for certain that they're hopes will be fulfilled.
Anyways, great videos!! The "Hot-Bites" videos are a great addition to FM. Localized videos on areas that are producing...You can't beat that!
PS: Rick, if I would've known you were bringing a film crew.....I would've drove up there and picked you up myself, fish or no fish!!! grin.gif
June smallmouth on Chequomegon Bay, Ashland WI.?

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 04-05-2004).]

We've got good response from the hot bites video. We still have some spots open if you guys are still looking for a canadian fishing trip this year. Anybody that books a trip and mentions that they saw us through fishing minnesota will get an additional 10% off the package price. We are only 5.5hrs from mpls. Call us at 1-800-766-0876 or go to the website at www.happylandingfishing.com ask for Matt

------------------

That's a good deal guys.

The wives or girlfriends would even like Happy Landings smile.gif