• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DUCKJ

MUSKIES????????????????

DUCKJ

HAS ANYONE BEEN FISHING MUSKIES? HAS ANYONE BEEN SEEING ANY MUSKIES? BEEN FISHING ALEX AND CEDAR, VERY SLOW. LOOKING TO TRY THE BIG POND OR AM I WAISTING MY TIME.

HAPPY HUNTING
AND THANKS
DUCK

Rick

For those who haven't noticed,
A new Muskie forum has been created for you.

I'll be checking out that new forum on muskies. But ti respond to the question on M.L. muskies. Michael, "the nephew", boated a 42" on Sun. . We were just out to do a little perch jerkin' for a meal. 8# test & a little chartruse jig & minnow. Pictures were taken. One of my brother-in-laws, who was on his first, but I bet not last, expedition. This thing was DEEP. People were watching from shore. When I tried to scoop & toss this baby in to my boat w/ a rubber hoop walleye net, the hoop snapped @ the handle, yet we didn't lose the fish. The other brother-in-laws were being guided by my son-in-law in another boat & we waved them over & used their net to end a 20 min. fight, min. I can't wait to see the pictures.