• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Telling the Sex of Fish

feverpetal

Hey, I only kiss the females. But I don't fish the Metro area. Can't say I have ever had the urge to. But I suppose you have to limit the Jaegermeister then.

Kriekey, don't ya mates know ya gooota stick ya bloody finga in the bungho', then feel araand fo' a bit. G'day

Think Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter)

The females will tease you, making passes at your lures but not taking the bait. Should you actually catch one, they'll let you know that they only want to be held. confused.gif

Males don't want to be touched. wink.gif

------------------
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

You have to watch those female fish. I witnessed CornPirateKiller getting his nipple bitten off by a sunfish that he still swears was a female. I don't know about the fish's sex, but he sure screamed like a little girl.

Northlander, you got me thinking on this one. "Males ask ya for a smoke, the females just suck their thumb."

Maybe you should try fishing for older female fish if they are still sucking their thumb!

At least the fish chasing me are female. The deer that Howieroch chases are of VERY questionable gender.

Imagine our surprise to find out that the buck that he took last year had no nuts!! The thing had the rest of his equipment, but the nuggets had never fallen. They were tiny bumps up in the belly. He kinda flitted through the woods, too... wink.gif

------------------
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Granny I forget how young and inexperienced you are. In a few years, once you get the edge worked off, you may figure it out. grin.gif