• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Shirts and Hats for your league or club

I'll second that recommendation Dennis. This summer I asked Nancy at Embroidery By Design to design new logo work for my guide service. Nancy hit a home run, not one but several excellent personalized designs came my way in short order. The personalized custom gear I needed for special corporate clients came on time and in top order. The clients and myself were very pleased. They will get much more of my business.

You can expect the same high quality work in the new line of Ice Leader wear and accessories. As Rick already mentioned you can also get the personal touch added to the Ice Leader gear. Maybe your FM.com forum name, or a personal product preference or alegence...who knows...it's your call?

Embroidery By Design does great work. Plan ahead for that custom personalized thingy for the holidays for that sportsman or Sportswoman. Just take a look at quality of the Ice Leaders Gear and judge for yourself.

------------------
Ed Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
701-281-2300
><,sUMo,>

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I forgot to mention they do custom embroidery and they can digitize your logo for embroidery.

Give them a call.
Nancy is a super person and she delivers quality all the way.

http://fmLogo.com

You can also add your name to any apparell listed there. Give Nancy a call. Her number is to the left on site:
http://fmLogo.com

I just ordered my FM cap with the pro-staff and my TSJigs on it. 23 bucks...good overall advertising that will last for a couple years! And Nancy is more than willing to work with you....very person oriented.

------------------
Sure life happens- why wait....The Crapster....good fishing guys!
[email protected]

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I ordered one too. smile.gif
Could have knocked me over with a feather when Nancy said I could have my name embroidered on the cap.
I'll wear it proudly.

I recently received our catfish league's shirts. We had Embroidery By Design do them. They are also the company that does the work on all the FM wear.

They did a great job on the sirts and helped us out with some design work. I want to thank Nancy for the great work she did and for putting up with me during the whole process.

Thanks Nancy. We love the shirts!

If you're looking at getting some stuff for your league or club go to their site and give them a call or email them.

You can find the FM and IceLeaders wear here also.

fmLogo.com

[This message has been edited by Dennis Steele (edited 10-28-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 10-28-2003).]