• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Empty Boat Seat!

united jigsticker

The seat may be empty, but the hearts and minds of those who loved her will never be. Through your children, you will always have a part of her with you. My prayers, as well as all here in FM are with you. God bless, Mark.

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 10-26-2003).]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim W

• IFallsRon

• big_fish_guy

• mistermom

So sorry to learn about your loss. She is only as far away as your heart and loving memories will allow and you have some beautiful memories, your children !

Richard

EYEdoctor,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We are all there for you and your family during this difficult time.

EyeDoc, My deepest sympathies on your loss. God Bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing.

EYEdoctor,
May you take comfort in the memories of all the things you, your wife and kids have done over the years together as a family.

My wife and I are both 34 with two kids and I just can't imagine what you and your family are going through. By the looks of this thread, you have inspired many of us to take another look at life and appreciate all that we do have. Thank you for sharing.

So sorry,
ccarlson

EyeDoctor;
God Bless your wife. She will be in my prayers tonight. Also, may God grant you the strength and courage needed to take care of your children.

Hang in there and be strong. Prayer is very powerful when it comes to looking for strength.

I'm also on the southern end of the cities. If you ever need help taking your children ice fishing, give me a holler.

God Bless you!

Gary

I was having a had time deciding if I should even post this type of stuff or not, but now I am glad I did. This is such a therapeutic place for me, and the outflowing of support is wonderful.

Thank you all so much. God Bless!

(In loving memory of Rachael)
You meant so much to all of us
You were special and that's no lie
You brightened up the darkest day
And the cloudiest sky

Your smile alone warmed hearts
You laugh was like music to hear
I would give absolutely anything
To have you well and standing near

Not a second passes
When you're not on our minds
Your love we will never forget
The hurt will ease in time

Many tears I have seen and cried
They have all poured out like rain
I know that you are happy now
And no longer in any pain
(I Love You R.I.P.)

eye dr., I see by you profile you are in Eagan. I am close by in Hastings. If you need help with anything, or want to introduce your kids to ours, we would be happy to entertain if you ever have something come up that brings you to our neck of the woods. I have four kids too, ages 10, 6, 4 and 1 ½. My heart goes out to you.

John

------------------
[email protected]
My Hunting and Fishing page

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Eyedoctor,

You and your family are in my prayers. So sorry to hear of your terrible loss.

Take Care.

Borch

EYEdoctor,

My sympathies!!! Remember to ask those around you for help when in need. Unfortunately not too many of us will be void of such heart ache in our lives!

Jim W

God Bless and may the lord continue to watch over you and your family as you grieve your tremendous loss. My prayers are with you.

EYEdoctor...

You may remember me as Dan97. A little over a year ago, I lost my fishing partner (Cindy 42yrs old) to cancer. If it was not for the folks here on the forum, I would have gone crazy. Great bunch of people!!! God bless each and every one of you!!!

Maybe your wife and Cindy will hook up and drop a line together. Cindy probably has some great fishin' spots picked out.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.....

Moosehunter (aka: Dan, the former Dan97)

EYEdoctor - I do not know what to say other than my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heart goes out to you.........

Dr. Bob

Hello,
Well I ddon't know you but I have read everyone who has wrote something on here since the day this was posted. I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart I cried. I am so sorry for your loss. It will take time to heal, But she is in a much better place now. I thought now I would write something, and tell you if you ever need anything or someone to talk to, we are here for you. I can't say I know how you feel as I have never lost my so called soul mate, But I did lose my dad who was my best friend.. I also lost my son, who will be 15 years old this February to my ex-husband who kidnapped him 2 years ago. And I guess that is the closes I come to for losing someone close in my life. So God Bless you and your family.
Nancy Scott
EBD

I am truly sorry for your lost love one and fishing partner. My deepest sympathy and prayers are with you and kids.

And for the other FM members who have also lost their love ones, my heart goes out to you all.... God bless you all!

Sorry to hear of your loss. I just lost my mom last month. A few weeks before she had given me a marked up map of her favorite lake that her and dad had fished alot and taken me with, caught my first lake trout there. Earth's loss is heaven's gain. My sympathy goes out to you and your children. The faith that I have in God and his son Jesus Christ have been my anchor during these times and are a shelter in the rough spots of life.

THANK YOU ALL! As I mentioned before, the people here have always been some of the most kind hearted people one would ever hope to meet.

Many have offered kind words and even help. One day maybe a nice tip on some quality fishing. The boys (and girls to a lesser degree) love to fish, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best at finding the fish particularily in the south metro. I'm not asking for any hot spots, just some spots to try so they might have a bit of success.

Again, my thanks to everyone for all the support.

God Bless!

Eyedoctor, I would be happy to show you and the kids some south metro spots anytime, and i could also get you hooked on some st.croix walleye and sauger. I have lived in the metro my entire life and love to get kids hooked on fishing. God Bless. my familes thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
[email protected]

ED,

My deepest sympathies on your loss.

I'm also located in Eagan. Don't do a whole lot of fishing locally, but do know of a couple of good spots, or if you are up for a day trip, would be more than willing to have some company.

God bless!!

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
www.marcumtech.com
www.otteroutdoors.com