Jump to content

    If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

boat work

Recommended Posts

I think what you need is called epifoam and comes in blocks that are used for dock floatation as well as boat applications. It can be cut to size very easily and marinas or dealerships may be able to help you out. If it is a closed area that needs floatation, you may be able to use the expandable foam, spray-in, insulation...the kind sold at lumber companies to seal larger gaps in construction. If you use a product of this sort remember to fill the void only 2/3 full as the expanding product will, and can, go way beyond where you want it to fill. If it does, it too can be pared back with a utility knife. Hope this helps out.

Sure life happens- why wait....The Crapster....good fishing guys!
[email protected]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.