• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

RiverPro boats

These look like great boats - anyone know how they perform on open water, like a lake?

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• jkrash
      Shorelines are starting to open, do you see the wood ducks?  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I agree with the others Tommy! I always enjoy your bits of wisdom and humor! Cliff
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      They are all coming in from the main lake. Cliff
    • FishinCT
      We used to camp on hinsdale all the time. There is one spot on the south shore closer to the east end we stayed almost every time. It's got a big rock outcrop on a small point that slopes down to the water. The picnic table and fire ring are in the open up top. Wide open space and a good breeze will keep the bugs off you. Tent site is fairly hidden. That's the best spot we ever found. Only downside is boat parking. I remember tying up on a log off the the side so probably the same site mentioned earlier.  We stayed there a ton when I was younger and never had any bear encounters, but the bear boxes are there for a reason!
    • meerkat
      I always wondered,  are the walleyes coming over the dam?   or are they swimming in from Pike?
    • Slopfishin
      Why delete your post?  I actually enjoyed reading that story. Seeing stories like yours is half the reason I like checking out this site (I like to check out all the different lake boards on fishingminnesota). 
    • delcecchi
      Hey, we need a little color and humor and Musky Tom does it best.  
    • TomWehler
      Good info to me even. Cliff you can delete my story n junk. Most people don’t know me round here anymore n for sure the humor of life is of no interest. Under stand only want the facts mama. Just the facts. 😎 I endeavor to persevere.  Beef!   
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      The ice on the Pike River between the dam and the lake is opening up fast! Should be wide open in a couple of days at the present rate of melt! The DNR will be trapping walleyes soon!!!  The walleyes are already starting to move in! Pike Bay ice is  also starting to deteriorate quickly! Finally starting to look like we may get some open water for the fishing opener! Cliff 
    • chucker1101
      These aren't campsites to bring your Ranger fiberglass or decked-out Lund into. They're better fitted for smaller 14-16 ft alum boats, something you can drag on shore. Though i'm sure you can figure out how to secure something bigger. Cliff is right, most have sandy/pebble shorelines to pull a smaller boat onto. Almost all of them are well-protected from the prevailing WSW wind. You're gonna get wakes rolling into shore from passing boats, though, as it's a pretty well traveled section of the lake.