• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Hello all. Just signed up, been lurking for a little bit. Retiring from the Navy at the end of the month, and looking for a new career. Im stationed in Jax Fla right now, but cant take the heat and humidity anymore. I lived in Lakeville back in 78. Cant wait to get back up north.

MnIceman

WalleyeSlayer: Welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new to this too and have not met many people.

Dan97

Howdy to the both of you!!! Glad to have you on board!!!

Dan97 here and I have to tell you, you found the best sight on the web. The folks here are top shelf all the way. The info, tips tricks and the like, are second to none!!

Great to have you with us......Dan

------------------
[email protected]

I have been a member of the "Florida Sportsman" fishing forum for about a year. Met some great people on it, fished with a bunch of them. I hope to do the same with this one.

Rick

WalleyeSlayer,
join in on the I.C.E. Series, you'll meet and get to fish with a bunch of fun anglers on the ice this winter.

You'll also get the chance to learn some of the great lakes MN has to offer.

If you can't join, maybe volunteer to help out. The volunteers get some fishing in as well. Looking forward to meeting you.

GoodFishin : )
Rick

delmuts

welcome walleye slayer! as you will see; the people here are super.( sometimes a little demented!! but super) del

Cant wait to get back up north, and meet some new fishin bud's. I also have an idea for a tourney, but will wait till I am up there to try and get it together. We had one here in Fla, saltwater fishin, it was a blast, and very inexpensive.

------------------

fishinphyl

Welcome Walleyeslayer - we are always happy to see new faces here. Hope you brought your sense of humor along! We do get to having a good time once in awhile.

------------------
Phyl

Welcome Walleye Slayer!
If you want to meet new fishin' buddies this is the place!Hope to see ya on the water.