• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Chat Room

good idea, we have a valuable tool at our disposable but I don't think it ever gets used. Good fishin, LaVoi

I'd be into it, but I frequently lose posts I'm attempting to send. I'm not sure why. I'm using a huge networked system - should be plenty of power.

for me i will vote for 730 or 8.

i am guessing that these might end up lengthy so mayb 7 would work out just as well.

set a general time and join when you can might be the best.

Monty

we need to get some times set then.

i would be game for this.
at least until fishing starts.
then i will prolly be fishing in the evenings.

Monty

Ok,, Spring Crappie Tactics in the chat room Thursday March 28 at 7pm.I will host this chat. Pro Crappie Guide will be there. Dont miss this chat. You want to improve your spring Crappie and Blugegill fishing, dont miss this chat. See you then........

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

That sounds good. Not sure if I have my volleyball league this week. I'll definately try to be there.

------------------
John K., a.k.a. wastewaterguru
Prior Lake, Minnesota

Follow the link to the Fishing Minnesota Home Site and then scroll to the bottom.

There is a link that says "Chat"

Click on it and enter you "handle" and your in.

See everyone there.

PCG