• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

need your help

We will be coming up on monday to fish Mille Lacs out of Castaways and was wondering how the bite has been going on. Has the cold front shut things down or didn't the cold front reach you. I live in southern Minn. were it has rained every day for the last 8 days. Any information on where the bite has been going on would be greatly appreciated, also what seems to be the hot combination for that area.
Thanks again for all your input, and I hope to meet a few of the fishermen that have been helping out on this forum,if for no other reason, just to shake there hand on a job well done.
gunner.

When you arrive ask the bartenders for the Postmaster. I will be glad to help you out. I should be back from guiding at 12:30PM.

------------------
Castaways Charters
Mille Lacs Lake Guides
CastawaysCharters.com
Phone: (320) 684-2886