• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody been out?

Flick

How have people been doing lately. There haven't been many reports. Anybody heard any recent reports from the sand, like how deep they've been or evening bite on the rocks in the NE corner. I'll be there tomorrow-Sunday. Thanks

All this rain has almost shut down fishing. Those that went today did real well on crawlers, better bring some along. Good luck!

------------------
Castaways Charters
Mille Lacs Lake Guides
CastawaysCharters.com
Phone: (320) 684-2886

Hello Yall,

I was out on Friday. I boated 8 and missed a few more. Spinners and crawlers was the preferred entree. Heading back out on Sunday with the misses. Oh, I fished on the North Sand if you were interested.

The bite a has been going extremely well, even with this lousy weather. The rocks are going, the sand is still going, and the mud is hot. I had a guide trip today and we wacked them on the sand.

Super Ron

------------------
Ron Anlauf's Guide Service http://fishingminnesota.com/ranlauf/ Phone: 320-396-2133

Thanks for the information guys. I'm leaving in an hour, it's windy outside right now-hope that stays all day.

Hello again,

My wife and I were out for a few hours on Sunday. We fished the Sand for 3 hours and found no fish. I mean it was desolate. We packed up and moved to the flats. Definitely a good move! We had lots of action here boating some nice fish. Hoping that Wednesday will be good weather so I can take a day off of work and hit it again.
Question for Ron, Muskieman or someone else.
Has anyone heard whats happening out on the gravel bars yet? Specifically Sloppies or 4 mile? I will be fishing down here on Fri/Sat/Sun and would like to here in advance if this is starting to go or not.

I think it's getting close. I fished the gravel off Spider island Sunday night. There were a million boats out there. People were catching fish, but I didn't see the net comming out too much. I caught 6 walleyes, but I'm a lousy fisherman, so the fishing is probably probably pretty good right now on the gravel.

Hey Ron, Are you using spinner rigs to catch fish on the mud? If so, what are the right colors? A response from someone else would be appreciated as well.

Hey Fathead, we tried Sloppy Joe's for a couple of drifts on Sunday. Never saw a net. We picked up a few west of Otto's and on Mazominee Point.