• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice house rentals

just wondering if someone could get me a little info on where to rent from and how much ice house rentals cost, and any other information you think would be useful!
thanks!

infisherman:

The average rental house starts at about $11/hole and goes up from there. The ice is good all around the lake, so the resorts that offer rental houses can get you on the fish. Most resorts are pretty full on weekends now, so you may want to check on mid-week availability.

Most resorts have a lodge or restaurant on site so you can fish for awhile then head for shore to catch up on everyone else's fish stories while you get a bite to eat.

I suggest you check out the resort directory for Mille Lacs Lake and see what looks good to you.

Good fishing!

From what I read at lakemillelacs.com, in the discussion forum, I'd stay away from Lybacks (sp?).