• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any "EYES" biting?

Dan97

Howdy All...

My buddy and I are heading up to the pond next week and were wondering if and where any walleyes are hitting. We were on the east side last week and had only two slot fish to show for our efforts.

We'd like to try the west side and the flats so any info as to where would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dan

Thanks for the info Ron. You pretty much confirmed the info I received this A.M. after calling a bunch of places up there. Looks like we're off to the mud. Can you possibly steer me in the right direction, let's say out of Garrison? I'm very mobile. I'll be towing up a sled and portable with all the ammenities. So "off roading" is not a problem.

Thanks again for the info........Dan

Thanks again Ron. Like I said before, I'm very mobile. If I don't put in at Garrison, are there any other port of entrys you can suggest and local structures?

Dan