• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I need a partner for Rush Lake event

I know this is late notice, but I thought I had someone lined up. I won't be able to pre-fish tomorrow (Fri) and would be driving up early Sat morning.

Anyone interested?

I am still looking for a partner. Greg's (gte's)plans have changed so he doesn't expect to make it.

I haven't heard from Gullguide, and don't know if his wife will be fishing with him.If we were to fish together it could be for his team. Mine isn't in the running for a high end-of-the-year spot, so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm still planning to show up Sat morning even if I don't have a partner lined up. I may need some help to bring my vehicle back to Cory's when I launch...

[This message has been edited by Bob O (edited 08-09-2002).]

I'll be fishing with Gullguide this weekend. He's up at Rush now, so if you need his cell # to see if he knows anyone that would be interested, email me at [email protected]. Also, you might try posting a message on the main forum or the east central forum and see if someone might be up for it that way. Good luck! See ya tomorrow.

Mark

Bob O , hey I may be able to get the weekend off. I am located in St. Paul. Let me Know today. 612 670 1622

[This message has been edited by NINETOE (edited 08-09-2002).]

Joe (NINETOE)and I are fishing this event together. He is going up tonight and I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Neither of us know the lake and we will not be able to do any prefishing. We hope some of you will be generous with some tips to get us started...

Dont worry Bob we'll feed ScottS some fresh shinners and he'll give up all of the sweet spots! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by NINETOE (edited 08-09-2002).]