• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2003 aerial photos, you want some?

Mark Christianson

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Christianson

• BLACKJACK

• LundExplorer

• Tour. Pro 175

Our email system went to its knees at work today.
I hope to get these out to you guys tomorrow.

Amazing how dependent we are on email these days. I felt helpless without my email most of the day.

Mark,

Thank you for the info. I installed the Lizard tech. software yesterday and went to the website you gave me. but haven't had any time to play around with it. There is alot of info. to sort through. Do you have any quick tips to get right to the aerial photos.

Thanks,
Paul

Links in the mail.

Tour Pro
You only need to download the county you want. Once you get that, you need to unzip it.
After you unzip, the only file you need to keep is the xxxxx.SID file.
The Lizardtech software allows you to open the .SID file.

Mark,
Thanks again for the information! VERY cool ! The files are huge .....425mb for the northern half of Itasca county. It took me about 2.5 hours to download over our network, but well worth the time !! The photos of Itasca cty are recent (less than 6 months old).
I'm in the process of downloading Beltrami cty now. It'll be interesting to see whether or not schools of fish can be seen on URL. The resolution seems to be high enough. I'll let you know.
Twitter