• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mudman

TIS TA TEASON FOR TICKS?

mudman

found 3 ticks on the pup last night. they were all small, like almost baby ticks, not deerticks thought I am positive on that.
is fall a time of year that they hatch or something?

Harmonica Bear

You know, I remember back in the day, I swear ticks were only around from the middle of June through July. Now, man, I pick them up on my dog on nice days grouse hunting in December.

I know I pretty much put the once a month drops on my dog almost year round.

gspman

I just pulled one off my pup this am. Must have come from the FM hunt last weekend.

mudman

where did you all go and how did everyone do?
hows the pup gpsman?

gspman

A contingent of FM'rs went to Glendorado Shooting Preserve up by Princeton. I think everyone had a good time. It was nice to put faces with names and get to know some of the folks we banter with here on the board. It sounded like success varied based on what field you were in. Some fields were prohibitively thick and I think folks and their dogs didn't fair as well in them. The pup did well. I hope to get her to the game farm again this weekend.
gspman