• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Springer Pups for Sale!

springerspeed

I have Ken's blessing to post this here so here goes.

I have 4 AKC reg. English Springer Spaniel pups for sale. Great hunting lines and the puppies are showing great signs of being great hunting dogs as well. Asking $450 for the pups and I currently have 2 L/W males, 1 B/W male and 1 L/W female available. I have an ad posted on the for sale forum with all the contact info or just e-mail me here for more info here at [email protected].

Thanks
Brian

The breeding contains many national dogs as well as FC's and AFC's. Kb's Sir Coach, Sunrise Zinger, Kanes Bluff Creek Annie, Denalisonflo Ring to name a few national winners. If there is a line it would consist of Samly's Zorro and Northwoods Neopolitian with a strong Sunrise Zinger influence.

I have the dams sire and dam. None of which are field trialed or hunt tested. The sire is out of a field trial sire that passed away due to an accident just before getting his FC. The dam of the sire is out of 2 national winners.

Just so happens that my web site is so convieniently down at the moment and I will not be able to fix it until tomorrow.

If anyone would like peds or pic, e-mail me and I will send them to you.

[email protected].

Sorry for the inconvienience.

Brian