• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Help introducing pups to gunfire

Bryce

Can't seem to find an old time kids cap gun. You know, the type with the red roll of paper or the plastic ring of shots. Want to get a litter of pups ready for their new owners. Just got back from Target. No good.

------------------
IBOT's # 17 & 248

Your Walmart and Targets are not going to carry these items anymore since I think 9-11 they told me they pulled them off the shelf. I found some at the Dollar store and at some grocery stores in the toy isles. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

My 10 year old says. the dollar store or the Cub. It may not be the old roll caps like you are talking. they seem to be like the primer for a black powder. but plastic and hooked togeather in a ring. He says that the are better that the rolls. He also tells me that they have them at the IGA in Danbury. if you heading that way.

------------------
Crappie it's not just a fish it's a attitude!

IBOT #23