• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fischers Watermark Rex

Foothill

Does anyone have or know someone that has a lab from the Fischers Watermark Rex bloodlines? Rex is Pete Fischer's main dog and I've heard the dog is just fantastic. I'm curious to see if any of his pups had turned out like their dad?

My sister and brother-in-law have a 2 year old yellow lab from this bloodline. They are extremely happy with him. If you would like more info from them, they would be happy to provide a reference. Just let me know your email.

Foothill,

They bought the dog directly from Fischer's Kennels. They also had their dog go through 6 week "basic training" at Fischer's. They have been very satisfied.

Jill

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on getting a puppy from their next litter sired by Rex and cannot wait. I have heard nothing but good things about them. A family in our area had bred their female with Rex a little over two years ago but I never put down a deposit in time to reserve one. I called Fischer's last week and they informed me a litter would be born in January so I am going to be heading up there and getting my deposit to them asap. Hopefully everything goes well, but as far as first hand recommendations I cannot help too much.